Wednesday, June 30, 2010

How Firm A Foundation




























My brother Wynne, wife Charity, and their kids, Thomas and Chloe had a very exciting Monday! They watched men with cranes and special equipment piece their brand new home together. By the end of the day, 4 pieces became one on a solid foundation. I wasn’t physical there but through cell phone photos, I was updated throughout the day with pictures of the event. Such a cool and awesome experience for them all! I am so excited for my brother’s family and I look forward to seeing them all in their brand new home in a few months!

Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against the house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matthew 7:24-25

No comments: