Friday, March 22, 2013

Time

I miss having the time to write down my thoughts....I use to keep a journal and was dedicated to writing in it almost daily. Did it for almost 15 years. But I haven't read them in quit some time. I know what's in them. A bunch of junk! But since I know what's there, I do know one thing. I've grown from those days and time has surely made a change in me. Thank the Lord!

So now in my busyness, I can't find the time to sit and write, and I really want to. I almost feel God needs me to.  I like where I am now in my life and mainly because its not just about me. Yes I am single. No husband, no children, but God keeps me busy doing the things I may not find the time to do otherwise. Somehow though, I need to find the time to write.....I'd have growing experiences, ah-ha moments, struggles God has walked me through.....  I need to write these things down. Not just for me, but hopefully for others that can be encouraged and uplifted, or maybe just to cause someone to chuckle at my ridiculousness.

So I'm hoping to start making the time to write, maybe once a week? Time will tell.....tick, tock.

No comments: